Click on the black hearts above to navi. =)

Have a good day everyone!
Sleep tight and sweet dreams tonight!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I have quit my job at the factory
Actually one reason is that i don't really like that job and second reason is that
i too lazy to go and apply for leave.
I got super lot of things to do until i all blurred as in wat to do next...
Anyway recently i juz finish another job at the Expo.
I am a sale promoter at there
Recently there is a Metro Warehouse Sales there
There is so many ppl there, i have to stand at least 11 hour there
meaning one full day
Tired, everyday reach home so late until i immediately collapse when i reach home
but nvm, it over already so i can finally relax now
Hehe!!
Now have to rest a bit before finding another temp job
maybe i approach manpower to help me find again... hehe!!!
Anyway i quite sad today
Been crying yesterday night... coz my poor hamsters now won't live together
1st i think it's my fault, because i use shampoo to bath them
Now they lose their scent and that they fight almost instantly when i put them together
by right shampoo is not allowed and i dunno
now they fight and bite until won't release
i was so scared when i saw them bitting each other and won't release
i typically scream all the time when i can't separate them
Is there any way i can make them live together again?
I have ask my friend bout it but she say mostly cannot be done...
What am i going to do?
I miss the old them....
see this pic of them cozy together...
wahhh
make me felt like crying again....
somebody pls help me..
i know i am foolish but i miss them together
i don't want to see them fighting again...


shweet dreams;
6:02 PM